Friday, June 5, 2009

My Piggy was sold!

Since I have opened my Etsy store for 1 month, I've had about 20 sales which is really good! However, my store carries many of my handmade items as well as craft supplies, such as blank cover button supplies and scrapbook stickers. None of these 20 sales was a handmade item by me. I was kind of sad! People were more interested in my craft supplies! Anyway, I should give thanks!

Until yesterday, a lady who is also from NJ became my first handmade-item customer! She bought the Felt Pink Piggy from me! She loves all kind of pigs coz she names herself as BusyLittlePiggy! Thanks to her! Someone loves my handmade! Yeah!

This morning, PurplePinkandOrange notified me that my little piggy is being featured on their six quick picks today!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment