Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Appreciations from my Customers!

I've been on Etsy for 3 months and I'm so thankful that I'm doing great there! I had 210 sales in 3 months which was more than I expected. I really believe that good customer service makes a success! I usually pack and ship out items immediately. By using PayPal to print out shipping labels which informs my customers that packages are being shipped. That gives them a peace of mind! Here are some feedbacks from my customers who appreciate my fast shipping!

"Thank you again!Excellent quick delivery!" by thecrochetycrocheter

"Arrived so quickly - really appreciate the service AAAAA" by sheebahcraft

"Superfast post - well packed - many thanks" by sheebahcraft

"Item shipped fast. Highly recommend. I will use her again to purchase my supplies." by bugsyb

"Awesome seller! So personable and great to work with! Quick shipping and great products ;)" by Bebecha

"speedy delivery and speedy answer to initial inquiry." by theBeadtanicalGarden

"Faster than the speed of light !! Thank you" by lasourisaplumes

"Wonderful seller! Great communication, super-fast shipping... Thank you so much!" by adelineandalice

"Thanks very much for the exceptionally fast shipment!" by thecrochetycrocheter

"i will always order my supplie from cutiestuffs. fast delivery and great communication." by tiateeper


I really appreciate and thank you for all my customers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment