Friday, October 23, 2009

My Handmade Amigurumi

I'm addicted to Amigurumi!!!! AMIGURUMI is the Japanese art of crocheting small stuffs animals! I crocheted a whale without pattern couple months ago. My younger daughter loves it so much. When my older daughter asked me to make her one, I couldn't do it again for I didn't write down the pattern! Indeed, I'm not too good at crocheting. I'd better follow patterns!


As I mentioned in my last blog, I bought an amigurumi pattern from http://www.anapaulaoli.etsy.com/. When you scroll down the pictures, you'll see a little cute piggy. Her name is Jacinta!


After making Jacinta, I can't stop making more amigurumi! Therefore, I've made a little bunny, her mommy, her friend which is a little bear! It's so much fun!


Oh! Don't forget to get plastic safety eyes from Clara, my best friend! http://www.6060.etsy.com/. Those plastic safety eyes are so easy to assemble. I use 9mm black eyes for all these animals! good size!

Mammy & Bunny

Bunny & her friend, teddy!

teddy

Jacinta - her cloths are changable

my first amigurumi - a whale


9mm plastic safety eyes from www.6060.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment